ASME Class 150-2500 Bypass Magnetic Water Tank Level Indicator
Applications of the magnetic level gauge
Continuous level indication without power supply
Indication of the level proportional to height
Individual design and corrosion resistant materials make the products suitable for a broad range of applications
Chemical, petrochemical industry, oil and natural gas extraction (on- and offshore), shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power plants
Process water and drinking water treatment, food industry, pharmaceutical industry
More picture of magnetic level gauge
The UHC level gauge consists of a bypass chamber, which, as a communicating tube, is connected laterally to a vessel via at least 2 process connections (flanged, threaded or welded). Through this type of arrangement of the level gauge, the level in the bypass chamber corresponds to the level in the vessel. The float with a built-in permanent magnetic system, which is mounted within the bypass chamber, transmits the liquid level, contact-free, to the magnetic display mounted to the outside of the bypass chamber. In this are fitted, at 10 mm intervals, two-coloured plastic rollers or stainless steel flaps with bar magnets.
Through the magnetic field of the permanent magnetic system in the float of the level gauge,the display elements, through the wall of the bypass chamber, are turned through 180°. For an increasing level from white to red; for a falling level from red to white.
Thus the level gauge clearly displays the level of a vessel without power supply
1. Simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Appliable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
Workshop and Processing