1mm/s Convenient And Compact Ultrasonic Flow Meter Used In Farmland Irrigation
Ultrasonic flowmeter is an indispensable measuring instrument for measuring the flow of liquid, acid, and alkali. The accuracy of the set point-to-point related flowmeter is currently generally used in two ultrasonic flowmeters, Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter and time difference ultrasonic flowmeter. The Doppler type uses the phase difference method to measure the flow velocity. That is to say, because a sound wave of a known frequency moves in the fluid, the liquid itself has a moving speed, so the frequency or phase of the ultrasonic wave between the two receivers (or transmitters) will change relatively. The velocity of the liquid can be obtained by measuring this relative change. The time difference type uses the time difference method to measure the flow rate. That is to say, the propagation time of a sound wave of a certain speed between two receivers (or transmitters) due to the flow of the fluid changes, and the flow velocity of the fluid can be obtained by measuring this relative change. The correct installation method is very important to the flowmeter. Rui Lingyi shares installation tips and suggestions for ultrasonic flowmeters.
1.Backup and restore setting parameters
2.Using wireless infrared remote control menu interface.
3.The output of analog output can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4.Width adjustable pulse output.
5.Supported isolation 4-20mA output.
6.Support HART protocol .(domestic first)
7.Support Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS communication Backup and restore settings.
8.Support custom serial data format .(when ordered)
9.Support storage mode can choose EEPORM, TFT memory card or USB storage.
10.It supports dual channel measurement function .(customizing more channels).
|(1)Flow rate range||
0.01 ~ ±32 m/s
0.1 to 99999999 m3/h caliber (mm)
DN32-10000mm (selected sensor when order)
|(4)Accuracy||Linearity is better than 0.5%, repeatability accuracy is better than 0.2%, up to 40 picosecond time difference measurement resolution, so that the measurement accuracy reaches + 1%.|
Isolated programmable OCT output
Isolation of DC12-36V or AC180-250V
|(7)Shell material||Cast aluminum /ABS (host), sensor (ABS).|
|(8)Installation||Wall hanging (main engine), magnetic sucker and hoop (sensor).|
IP65 (host), IP65 (sensor) (customizable higher protection level).
Integrated installation principle of ultrasonic level gauge
1. The distance from the emitting surface of the sensor to the lowest liquid level should be less than the measuring range of the selected instrument.
2. The distance from the emitting surface of the sensor to the highest liquid level should be greater than the blind zone of the selection and purchase of the instrument.
3. The emitting surface of the sensor should be parallel to the liquid surface.
4. The installation position of the sensor should avoid the fluctuation of the liquid level as much as possible, such as the water inlet and outlet.
5. If the pool or tank wall is not smooth, the instrument should keep the pool or tank wall above 0.3m.
6. If the distance from the transmitter surface of the sensor to the highest liquid level is less than the blind zone of the selected instrument, a telescopic tube should be installed, the diameter of which is greater than 120 mm, the length is 0.35m ≤ 0.50m, the vertical installation, the inner wall is smooth, and the inner hole of the tank should be Greater than the inner diameter of the extension tube. Or the pipe can be directly connected to the bottom of the tank, the pipe diameter is greater than 80 mm, and the hole at the bottom of the pipe can easily flow into liquid.
Sichuan VACORDA Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd.is a professional production-manufacturing enterprise specialized in designing, producing and marketing of instruments and apparatuses. Our company has been established for 23 years since 1997 to grow up to be a team of high-quality, united, hard-working and truth-seeking characters. Solid foundation has been established.