Particularly Low Dielectric Constant Liquid -40℃ Radar Type Level Sensor
Within the measurement range, determined not to come into contact with the cable or rod internal obstacles, Therefore, the installation should be avoided as far as possible the tank facilities, such as: human ladder, limit switches, heating devices, stand etc. Also note that the cable or rod may not intersect with the material during feeding.
Also note that when installing the meter : Highest Level measurement can not enter into the blind; Must be maintained between the instrument and the tank wall a certain distance; When the meter is installed, try to stick with cable or perpendicular to the surface of the measured medium. Meter installation in hazardous areas must comply with state regulations explosion hazardous installation area. Intrinsically safe instrument requires the use of shell with aluminum. Intrinsically safe instrument can be installed in explosion-proof requirements of the occasion, the instrument must be connected to the earth.
The following guidelines apply to the installation of the cable and the rod radar level measuring solid powder or liquid.
1. Far away from the discharge port and inlet.
2. Metal cans in the entire measuring range, not to touch the tank wall and tank bottom.
3. Recommended meter installed in 1/4 or 1/6 of the silo diameter, and the minimum distance is 1/10 of the tank wall of the measuring range.
4. Cable type or rod probe the minimum distance from the tank wall ≥300mm.
5. Bottom of the probe from the tank bottom ≥30mm.
6. The minimum distance from the probe obstructions ≥200mm.
7. If the bottom of the container is a cone, you can install a central tank top.
|Suitable for Medium:||Liquids, particularly low dielectric constant liquid|
|Application:||Measuring No ion water, deoxygenated water and other liquids|
|Explosion-proof Grade:||Exia IIC T6 Ga/Exd IIC T6 Gb|
|Antenna:||Coaxial tube type antenna|
|The Scene Display:||Four LCD/Can be programmed|
|Power Source:||Two-wire (DC24V), Four-wire(DC24V/AC220V)|
|Connection:||Flange (optional) / Thread|