Dn1600 Insertion Water Sewage Electromagnetic Flow Meter 2 Inch 4800e Carbon
The electromagnetic method measures the volume flow, which means the measurement is insensitive to changes in effects such as fluid density, temperature, pressure, and viscosity. Once the electromagnetic flow meter is calibrated with water, it can be used to measure the other types of conductive fluid—with no additional correction. This is a significant advantage that other types of flow meters don’t have.
Electromagnetic technology is particularly suitable for measuring within a solid-liquid two-phase medium, such as a liquid with suspended dirt, solid particles, fibers, or viscosity within a heavily conductive medium such as slurry. It can be used to measure the sewage, mud, ore pulp, paper pulp, chemical fiber slurry, and other media. This makes it particularly suitable, for example, to the food and pharmaceutical industry, where it can measure the flow of corn syrup, fruit juice, wine, medicine and blood plasma, and many other special media.
* The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
* Even fluids with entrained solids can be metered, e.g. ore slurry or cellulose pulp
* Wide range of nominal diameters (DN 2 to 2400; 1/12 to 90")
* Free pipe cross-section: CIP/SIP cleanable, piggable
* Line sizes available from 1/2in (15mm) to 48in (1200mm) Call us for sizes above 24 inches
* Dual-compartment transmitter housing keeps electronics isolated from moisture and contamination
* Continuous meter verification confirms meter calibration without interrupting the process
* Electrode coating diagnostic indicates when preventive maintenance is needed, avoiding unexpected downtime
* Printed report verifies meter performance for regulatory agencies
|Product Name||Electromagnetic Flowmeter|
|Accuracy class||0.5 class, 1.0 class|
|Measured medium temperature||Common rubber lining: -20~+60 ° c|
|High temperature rubber lining: -20~+90 ° c|
|PTFE lining: -30~+100 ° c|
|High temperature vinyl lining: -30~+180 ° c|
|Rated working pressure||
pipeline: DN10~DN65: ≤ 2.5MPa;DN80~DN150: ≤ 1.6MPa;
DN200~DN1200: ≤ 1.0MPa
|Flow rate range||0.3~15m/s|
|Measured fluid conductivity||≥5μs/cm liquid|
|Output||4~20mA / 4~20mA + Hart|
316L, titanium (Ti), tantalum (Ta), Hastelloy (H),
Platinum (Pt) or other special electrode materials
|Working power supply||85~265VAC / 24VDC / Battery|
|Straight pipe length||
pipe: ≥ 5DN in the upper reaches, downstream
of greater than or equal to 2DN
|Protection grade||standard: IP65; IP68(optional)|
Increasing energy demand also provides significant room for growth in advanced flowmeters, especially for ultrasonic flowmeters and Coriolis flowmeters. Transportation monitoring is the fastest growing application of Coriolis and ultrasonic flowmeters in oil and gas applications. Oil prices continue to rise, the calculation of transmission precise becomes very important, and the wrong cost is particularly expensive. These flowmeters can provide the highest level of accuracy and reliability required, and become the mainstream choice for the oil and gas industry.
In addition, the extensive use of intelligent flowmeters helps users improve the accuracy of flow measurement, to make up for defects in the repeatability and reliability of older mechanical measuring gauges and rough technology (orifice or volumetric flowmeters).