Tri Clamp Lpg Itron Water Electromagnetic Flow Meter Agricultural Using
Electromagnetic flow meters, or magmeters, are comprised of a transmitter and sensor that together measure flow. The magnetic flow meter’s sensor is placed inline and measures an induced voltage generated by the fluid as it flows through a pipe. The transmitter takes the voltage generated by the sensor, converts the voltage into a flow measurement and transmits that flow measurement to a control system.
A magmeter utilizes a set of coils and a pair of electrodes for flow measurement. The meter’s coils are driven by the transmitter with an applied current. Once powered, a magnetic field is formed between both coils. When the pipe is full and the fluid begins to flow, the force of the magnetic field causes the negatively and positively charged particles of the fluid to separate as they pass through the magnetic field. This separation causes an induced voltage between the electrodes and sensor.
1. There are no flowing and blocked flow parts in the pipeline of the 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter, and there is almost no additional pressure loss in the measurement.
2. The measurement result of the 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter has nothing to do with physical parameters, such as flow distribution, fluid pressure, temperature, density and viscosity.
3. The electromagnetic flowmeter uses a fast, high-precision 16-bit embedded processor to enhance the measurement stability.
4. The 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter has anti-interference and high reliability, and the measurement range is up to 150: 1.
5. The flowmeter adopts ultra-low EMI switch, and the power supply voltage range is wide.
|Product Name||Electromagnetic Flowmeter|
|Accuracy class||0.5 class, 1.0 class|
|Measured medium temperature||Common rubber lining: -20~+60 ° c|
|High temperature rubber lining: -20~+90 ° c|
|PTFE lining: -30~+100 ° c|
|High temperature vinyl lining: -30~+180 ° c|
|Rated working pressure||pipeline: DN10~DN65: ≤ 2.5MPa;DN80~DN150: ≤ 1.6MPa;
DN200~DN1200: ≤ 1.0MPa
|Flow rate range||0.3~15m/s|
|Measured fluid conductivity||≥5μs/cm liquid|
|Output||4~20mA / 4~20mA + Hart|
|Electrode material||316L, titanium (Ti), tantalum (Ta), Hastelloy (H),
Platinum (Pt) or other special electrode materials
|Working power supply||85~265VAC / 24VDC / Battery|
|Straight pipe length||pipe: ≥ 5DN in the upper reaches, downstream
of greater than or equal to 2DN
|Protection grade||standard: IP65; IP68(optional)|
Sichuan VACORDA Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd.is a professional production-manufacturing enterprise specialized in designing, producing and marketing of instruments and apparatuses. Our company has been established for 23 years since 1997 to grow up to be a team of high-quality, united, hard-working and truth-seeking characters. Solid foundation has been established.
Manufacturer Flange Magnetic Flowmeter Converter With Modbus Output" ori-width="704" ori-height="712" />
In 2017, we moved into our new factory whhich occupies the area about 20000 square meter, the workshop of 6900 square meter, R&D department of 1180 square meter, integrated office building of 1260 square meter, and we have established the high accuracy flow calibration lines.
Certificate and Packaging