Inductive Magnetic Dn 400mm Electromagnetic Flow Meter For Agricultural
Electromagnetic Flow Meters manage critical flow applications to improve accuracy, decrease system maintenance and meet the demands of challenging liquid conditions. This volumetric flow meter does not have any moving parts and is ideal for wastewater applications or any dirty liquid that is conductive or water-based.
A magnetic flow meter (mag flowmeter) is a volumetric flow meter which does not have any moving parts and is ideal for wastewater applications or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based. Magnetic flowmeters will generally not work with hydrocarbons, distilled water and many non-aqueous solutions). Magnetic flowmeters are also ideal for applications where low pressure drop and low maintenance are required.
Principle of Operation
Faraday's Law The operation of a magnetic flowmeter or mag meter is based upon Faraday's Law, which states that the voltage induced across any conductor as it moves at right angles through a magnetic field is proportional to the velocity of that conductor.
1. There are no flowing and blocked flow parts in the pipeline of the 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter, and there is almost no additional pressure loss in the measurement.
2. The measurement result of the 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter has nothing to do with physical parameters, such as flow distribution, fluid pressure, temperature, density and viscosity.
3. The electromagnetic flowmeter uses a fast, high-precision 16-bit embedded processor to enhance the measurement stability.
4. The 50mm water oil electromagnetic flow meter has anti-interference and high reliability, and the measurement range is up to 150: 1.
5. The flowmeter adopts ultra-low EMI switch, and the power supply voltage range is wide.
0.5 class, 1.0 class
Measured medium temperature
Common rubber lining: -20~+60 ° c
High temperature rubber lining: -20~+90 ° c
PTFE lining: -30~+100 ° c
High temperature vinyl lining: -30~+180 ° c
Rated working pressure
pipeline: DN10~DN65: ≤ 2.5MPa;DN80~DN150: ≤ 1.6MPa;
Flow rate range
Measured fluid conductivity
4~20mA / 4~20mA + Hart
316L, titanium (Ti), tantalum (Ta),
Working power supply
85~265VAC / 24VDC / Battery
Straight pipe length
pipe: ≥ 5DN in the upper reaches, downstream of greater than or equal to 2DN
|standard: IP65; IP68(optional)|
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields, so as to avoid the magnetic field affecting the working magnetic field of the sensor and the flow signal.
2. should be installed in a dry and ventilated place, to avoid sun and rain, the ambient temperature should be -20 ~ +60 ° C, relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter is that it does not depend on the flow characteristics. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex inside the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Measurement is irrelevant. If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
A. Increase the length of the straight pipe before and after.
B. Using a flow stabilizer.
C. Reduce a section of the measuring point.