Reliable Ultrasonic Level Sensor Simple Installation For Oil Field
Applied in brewing, beverage, milk production, storage tanks, oil pipelines, sewage tank, Wells,, rivers, reservoirs, liquid level measurement, etc.
Security: When measuring liquid with poison, explosion, corrosion, stress, easily volatile, easily leak, it does not use valves, pipe, joint. It is without leak source, and not contact tank of liquid and gas. It is very safe. Even in the state of instrument damage or maintenance, there is no possibility of leakage, poisoning or explosion.
Hygiene: Don’t contact with liquid (wine making, beverage, milk production, storage tanks, pipes) in the detection and monitoring projects, and no pollution.
Installation and maintenance convenient: installation is no fire, no clear tank, and no impact on production.
|(4)Mode of indication:||4 digit LCD|
|(5)Parameter set up:||3 induction buttons|
|(6)Mode installation:||Whorl, Flange|
|(7)Accuracy:||0.2% Span(in air)|
|(8)Beam angle:||8°, 5° (3db)|
Ultrasonic level gauge quotation
2. Environmental conditions for the use of ultrasonic level gauges
1. Medium pressure: Acoustic waves cannot propagate in vacuum, but can propagate in micro-vacuum. However, we recommend not to use it in any vacuum environment, that is, under a slight vacuum, because it may cause abnormal operation or large errors of the ultrasonic
2. Medium humidity: In dry or saturated humidity air, the speed of sound will change by 2%. The air in the water vapor contains a variety of gases, which affect the speed of ultrasonic emission
3. Space: there are obstacles or pipes under the sound wave, which affect the ultrasonic emission and cause signal loss
4. Foam: A large number of bubbles produced by the measured medium can easily absorb sound waves or interfere with sound emission.
5. Air flow: negligible when the wind speed is less than 50km/h. When the wind speed is greater than 50km/h, it will affect the measurement results
1. What is the ultrasonic level gauge?
Ultrasonic level gauge is a monitoring instrument for measuring liquid height, tank height and material position. The instrument itself can adopt two-wire, three-wire or four-wire technology. The two-wire system is: the power supply and signal output are shared; the three-wire system: the power supply circuit and the signal output circuit are independent. When using DC 24v power supply, a 3-core cable can be used, and the negative power supply terminal and the negative signal output terminal share one core; four-wire system: when using AC 220v power supply, or when using DC 24v power supply, the power supply circuit and the signal output circuit are required to be completely isolated , A 4-core cable should be used. DC or AC power supply, 4 ~ 20mADC, high and low switching output.
Household ultrasonic level gauge
2. What are the performance characteristics of the ultrasonic level gauge?
Strong anti-interference performance. The upper and lower nodes can be set at will, online output can be adjusted, and displayed on site. Analog quantity, switch quantity, RS485 output are optional, convenient to interface with related facilities.
Use polypropylene waterproof shell. The shell is small and sturdy, with excellent chemical resistance. For inorganic compounds, no matter acid, alkali or salt solution, there is almost no destructive effect except strong oxidizing substances. Almost all solvents are insoluble at room temperature and can be used for alkanes, hydrocarbons, alcohols, phenols, and aldehydes. , Ketones and other media.
Non-toxic. It can be used for the installation of equipment in the pharmaceutical and food industries, and the maintenance is very convenient.