Water Ultrasonic Level Meter For Tank With Low Price
1. Safety: Do not use valves, pipes or joints when measuring toxic, explosive, corrosive, stress, volatile, and leaking liquids. It has no source of leakage and no containers for liquids and gases. very safe. Even if the instrument is damaged or maintained, it will not leak, poison or explode.
2. Hygiene: Do not touch liquids (making wine, beverages, milk production, storage tanks, pipes) in the inspection and monitoring program, and will not cause pollution.
3. Easy installation and maintenance: no fire, no clear box, no impact on production.
|(4)Mode of indication:||4 digit LCD|
|(5)Parameter set up:||3 induction buttons|
|(6)Mode installation:||Whorl, Flange|
|(7)Accuracy:||0.2% Span(in air)|
|(8)Beam angle:||8°, 5° (3db)|
For range of 20m, 30m, 40m, the size of orifice on tank should be more than that of DN200 flange. And the length of the connection pipe under the flange shou
For range less than 8 m, the size of orifice on tank should be more than of DN65 flange.
For range of 10m an12m, the size of orifice on tank should be more than that of DN100 flange. And the length of the connection pipe under the flange should be less than 20m
For range of 15m, the size of orifice on tank should be more than that of DN150 flange. And the length of the connection pipe under the flange should be less than 20m
For open pond:fixing stand should be needed.
Continuous non-contact level measurement with compact version;
Ultrasonic level gauge quotation
2. Environmental conditions for the use of ultrasonic level gauges
1. Medium pressure: Acoustic waves cannot propagate in vacuum, but can propagate in micro-vacuum. However, we recommend not to use it in any vacuum environment, that is, under a slight vacuum, because it may cause abnormal operation or large errors of the ultrasonic
2. Medium humidity: In dry or saturated humidity air, the speed of sound will change by 2%. The air in the water vapor contains a variety of gases, which affect the speed of ultrasonic emission
3. Space: there are obstacles or pipes under the sound wave, which affect the ultrasonic emission and cause signal loss
4. Foam: A large number of bubbles produced by the measured medium can easily absorb sound waves or interfere with sound emission. 5. Air flow: negligible when the wind speed is less than 50km/h. When the wind speed is greater than 50km/h, it will affect the measurement results
How about the quotation of ultrasonic level gauge
The quotation of ultrasonic level gauges is not static, ranging from several hundred to several thousand. The specific price depends on the use environment and design. You can learn online from the official website of Huikeda Instruments. Huikeda Instruments is a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, production and complete engineering. It is an important national production base for temperature, pressure, process instruments, measuring instruments, and wires and cables. The company has strong technical force, advanced production equipment, complete testing methods, and has developed a series of rigorous and scientific production technologies