|Material:||SS304, 316L, Carbon Steel||Warranty:||18 Months|
|Product Name:||Reflex Type Level Gauge For High Pressure Liquid Tank||Connection:||Flange DN20(3/4")|
|Work Temperature:||0-250 Degree||Pressure:||2.5,6.3,4.0,0.1,0.6|
|Measuring Range:||0~300-0~2000mm||Recommed Length:||550,850,1150,1450,1750mm|
Reflex Type Glass Level Gauge,
Reflex Glass Level Gauge,
1450mm Glass Level Gauge
Reflex Type Level Gauge For High Pressure Liquid Tank
Maintenance of glass plate level gauge
1. In order to prevent corrosion of the surface of the level gauge, the surface should be kept clean and dry.
2. When using a level gauge with a temperature higher than normal temperature, it is not advisable to open the valve immediately after installation. It should be preheated for 20-30 minutes before entering the medium after the glass plate has a certain temperature. After the glass plate level gauge is used for a period of time, tighten the plate screw again. When tightening, clamp it in a cross pattern of 1, 3, 5...2, 4, 6...
3. When the needle valve is opened, it should be opened gradually to prevent the steel ball in the valve from being automatically sealed by the one-way pressure of the medium and affecting the accuracy of the indicated liquid level. But after the medium flow is stable, the valve should be fully opened to prevent the steel ball in the valve from being resisted by the valve disc and affecting the automatic closing of the valve when an accident occurs.
4. In order to reduce the installation stress, the actual deviation between the center distance of the two flanges of the level gauge and the center distance of the two flanges of the container should be checked during installation. If the deviation is too large, it should be adjusted, and the installation should not be forced.
5. When the temperature of 1365~1366 high medium exceeds 200℃, the working pressure must be reduced.