|Material:||SS304, 316L, Carbon Steel||Warranty:||18 Months|
|Product Name:||High Pressure Reflex Level Gauge For Water Tank Boiler||Connection:||Flange DN20(3/4")|
|Work Temperature:||0-250 Degree||Pressure:||2.5,6.3,4.0,0.1,0.6|
|Measuring Range:||0~300-0~2000mm||Recommed Length:||550,850,1150,1450,1750mm|
carbon steel reflex level gauge,
250 degree reflex level gauge,
Boiler reflex level gauge
High Pressure Reflex Level Gauge For Water Tank Boiler
Inspection method of glass plate level gauge
1. Remove the bolts and nuts on the glass plate level gauge, and remove the gland, gasket, glass plate and mica flakes in order (the level gauge for measuring alkaline medium only has mica flakes, and the others do not have mica flakes).
2. Clean the dust and oil stains on the level gauge;
3. Remove the rust on the level gauge;
4. Remove the residue of the sealing gasket in the sealing window of the level gauge, taking care not to damage the sealing surface;
5. Trim the sealing surface to make the surface roughness meet the requirements.
6. Replace with new spare parts
7. Install one piece of metal graphite gasket, one piece of mica sheet in order (the level gauge for measuring alkaline medium only has mica sheet, and the others do not have mica sheet), one glass plate and one piece of buffer metal graphite gasket And gland;
8. Fasten with fastening bolts. The fastening sequence is shown in the figure below. When fastening, the bolts must be gradually and evenly applied in sequence, using 15N. Tighten in increments of M torque, and the rear sealing torque is about 100N. M.
9. Replace with a new blowdown valve (if it is not damaged, it can be replaced).
10. Water pressure test (pressure test pump) and appearance inspection, the water pressure test is carried out at 1.5 times the working pressure, and no pressure drop within 5 minutes is qualified;
11. Dry the water of the level gauge and visually inspect the appearance.
|Nominal length (center to center ):||0~300-0~4000mm|
|Recommended length||550, 850, 1150, 1450, 1750mm|
|Material:||Carbon steel, 304, 316L|
|Heating steam pressure:||≤1.0MPa|
|Steel ball closing pressure:||≥0.3MPa|