GPS Modes Ultrasonic Tank Level Sensor Ultrasonic Sensor Transmitter
Ultrasonic level meter is a non-contact highly accuracy and cost-effective level measuring instrument which is easily installed and maintained. It can meet most of the material level measurement requirements without touching the medium. The instrument has the automatic temperature correction, automatic fixed distance calibration and other calibration functions to make the measurement results more accurate and reliable.
Security: When measuring liquid with poison, explosion, corrosion, stress, easily volatile, easily leak, it does not use valves, pipe, joint. It is without leak source, and not contact tank of liquid and gas. It is very safe. Even in the state of instrument damage or maintenance, there is no possibility of leakage, poisoning or explosion.
Hygiene: Don’t contact with liquid (wine making, beverage, milk production, storage tanks, pipes) in the detection and monitoring projects, and no pollution.
Installation and maintenance convenient: installation is no fire, no clear tank, and no impact on production.
|(4)Mode of indication:||4 digit LCD|
|(5)Parameter set up:||3 induction buttons|
|(6)Mode installation:||Whorl, Flange|
|(7)Accuracy:||0.2% Span(in air)|
|(8)Beam angle:||8°, 5° (3db)|
Production Workshop and Certificate
Application of ultrasonic liquid level comprehensive measuring instrument
The integrated ultrasonic level gauge is widely used to measure the level and volume of storage tanks, ponds and reservoirs, and can also be used to measure the flow of open channels. In practical applications, many interfaces are inaccessible, such as corrosion of measuring equipment products (acids, alkalis), pollution of measuring equipment (sewage), and adhesion of substances (adhesives) on the measuring device. Since the measurement technology of the integrated ultrasonic level gauge is based on the principle of non-contact ultrasonic, the integrated ultrasonic level gauge is suitable for those liquid level and material level positions that cannot be touched by physical means.
Ultrasonic level gauge quotation
2. Environmental conditions for the use of ultrasonic level gauges
1. Medium pressure: Acoustic waves cannot propagate in vacuum, but can propagate in micro-vacuum. However, we recommend not to use it in any vacuum environment, that is, under a slight vacuum, because it may cause abnormal operation or large errors of the ultrasonic
2. Medium humidity: In dry or saturated humidity air, the speed of sound will change by 2%. The air in the water vapor contains a variety of gases, which affect the speed of ultrasonic emission
3. Space: there are obstacles or pipes under the sound wave, which affect the ultrasonic emission and cause signal loss
4. Foam: A large number of bubbles produced by the measured medium can easily absorb sound waves or interfere with sound emission. 5. Air flow: negligible when the wind speed is less than 50km/h. When the wind speed is greater than 50km/h, it will affect the measurement results
How about the quotation of ultrasonic level gauge
The quotation of ultrasonic level gauges is not static, ranging from several hundred to several thousand. The specific price depends on the use environment and design. You can learn online from the official website of Huikeda Instruments. Huikeda Instruments is a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research, production and complete engineering. It is an important national production base for temperature, pressure, process instruments, measuring instruments, and wires and cables. The company has strong technical force, advanced production equipment, complete testing methods, and has developed a series of rigorous and scientific production technologies
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|