LPG Storage Magnetic Fuel Tank Level Indicator With 150~6000mm Center Distance
The UHC magnetic liquid level gauge is made up of measuring body,dual-colored display cylinder, ruler, top&low flange,magnetic ball and transmitter (4-20mA).Based on buoyance principle,the magnetic ball in the body of the level gauge is up or down with the liquid level changing and makes dual-colored turning to show the level of medium. Each cylinder is with two-color axisymmetric structures.The distance of two cylinders is 10mm. Red side of display cylinder indicates liquid and white side display cylinder indicates air. Besides measuring liquid level,it also could measure the interface of the two kinds of liquid.
|Medium density:||More than 0.45g/cm3|
|Nominal pressure:||PN6~PN63(x 0.1MPa)|
|Material:||SS304, 316L, PP, PTFE, or customized|
|Operating temperature:||<80 °C|
|Process connection:||Flange or customized|
|A: Al &ABS flap cylinder||B: Al flap plate|
|C: PVC ABS flap cylinder||D: PP&ABS flap cylinder|
|E: AL &LED||F: PP&LED|
|Structure of top chamber:||1.Welding cover 2.welding cover with M14*1.5 plug screw 3.flange 4.flange with M14*1.5 plug screw 5.welding cover with DN20 flange 6.flange with DN20 flange 7.welding cover with air valve 8.flange with air valve|
|Structure of bottom chamber:||1.flange cover 2.flange with drain plug screw 3.flange with DN20 welding tube 4.with DN20 flange 5.with needle/ball valve|
Magnetic water gauge problem
1. What are the precautions for the magnetic water level gauge?
1. Range (mm) 300~19000
2. Medium density (g/cm3) 0.5~2
3. The medium viscosity is 0.02Pa.S
4. Working temperature: -40~350
5. Pressure rating (MPa) 32
6. Measurement accuracy (mm) 10
7. Explosion-proof grade: ibCT4 (intrinsically safe type), dBT3) pressure-resistant explosion-proof type))) ).
8. Interface flange: PN4.5 DN25 HG20593 (side fixed type).
PN1.0 DN100 HG20593 (top loading type, bottom loading type) can be customized according to user needs
2. What is the problem with the magnetic water level gauge?
A common problem with magnetic water level gauges is malfunction.
1. When the actual liquid level rises, the liquid level gauge does not rise, and there is no response, it is collectively referred to as "no response after overturning the cabinet or overturning the cabinet."
2. The scale plate rises as the liquid level rises, and the scale is displayed in reverse, but there are some that turn the pillar into red after reversing and not reversing. (If you don't know the situation here, you can see the principle of the magnetic pressure gauge));
Magnetic water gauge problem
3. Turn over the board scale and stop at a certain liquid scale.
There are many reasons for the failure of the magnetic water level gauge. For example, it is not known that the level gauge was damaged due to field operation errors or initial installation; of course, there are also cases where the service life expires due to excessive use time; the parts of the instrument also have quality problems. According to the safety principle of instrument installation, generally in important tank areas, each container to be tested is equipped with two liquid level measuring instruments. By comparing the measurement data, only one liquid instrument is installed, so there is no measurement caused by instrument failure. Errors effectively ensure the safety of production and the accuracy of measurement. It is possible for customers to install a number of varieties called magnetic level gauges and install radar level gauges or differential pressure level gauges on site. The solution to the problem of the magnetic water level gauge is based on the actual failure, but when you encounter a failure in use, you can solve it according to the method of the pick-shaped meter.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|