VACORDA Stable Fuel Sight Glass Level Gauge 0~250℃ Temperature 12 Monthes Warranty
Why choose us:
- 24 years professional manufacturer in China, 30% Senior professional engineers, sales market nearly 30 countries
- Our factory nearly 20000 m2, hundreds of CNC equipments and inspection devices
- Certification: 20 Technology Patents, ISO9001:2015, European CE and ATEX explosion-proof certificate
- The structure of level gauge is designed according to the world leading brands - US Emerson & Germany WIKA & Switzerland E+H
- Flange manufactured to meet ASME/ANSI, JIS, DIN, HG/T20592-2009 standard
- One - year quality warranty
- Great measurement accuracy and reliability, Longest using life up to 10 years
- OEM accept
Glass plate level gauge is divided into three kinds: Transparent type, reflection-type and sight glass type. The level gauge is mainly composed by level gauge’s body, upper valve (gas valve), lower valve (liquid valve), drain valve, insurance steel ball and so on. When the glass plate have some cracks or be damaged, the insurance steel ball will automatically stop the side valve of gas and liquid to avoid or reduce flowing. So the worker can cut off the bottom valve to handle it. This series product is stable, sealed and reliable, simple installation, which is ideal instrument for detecting for liquid level in all kinds of containers with middle or low pressure.
Connecting the upper and lower flanges of this level gauge with the upper and lower flanges of the container to form a permeator, then the height of liquid can be directly seen.
1. Clear and direct reading, good sealability.
2. High working temperature: ≤+250°C
3. High working pressure: ≤PN300
4. Long lifetime, simple structure, easy installation and maintenance
|Nominal length (center to center ):||0~300-0~2000mm|
|Recommended length:||550, 850, 1150, 1450, 1750mm|
|Material:||Carbon steel, 304, 316L|
|Nominal pressure (MPa):||Transparent type: 2.5, 6.3; Reflection-type: 4.0; Sight glass type: 0.1, 0.6|
|Connection flange:||DN20 (3/4”); A,B type---HG20592; C type---HG20615-09|
|Heating steam cube connector:||RC1/4 internal thread|
|Heating steam pressure:||≤1.0MPa|
|Steel ball closing pressure:||≥0.3MPa|
Workshop and Processing
Explain the cause and solution of the malfunction of the magnetic baggage measuring instrument
1. Failure phenomenon: the field instrument has no display, and the transmitter output is a constant current value; the field instrument displays normal, but the transmitter output is fixed at about 2.1mA, or the output is unstable.
Cause analysis: The level gauge with the above failure phenomenon is normal at one time. It may be caused by incomplete storage of the instrument during construction and no protective measures after installation and installation, resulting in damage to parts of the circuit board with poor insulation.
Solution: Replace the display board or expansion board, re-enter the human parameters, and perform linear adjustment.
2. Trouble phenomenon: The field instrument display is consistent with the output of the transmitter, but the instrument failure is not good; and the range fluctuates greatly, the output is unstable, and the linearity is poor.
Cause analysis: collision in transportation, force error in installation, and external force on the torsion tube after installation.
Solution: When the torsion is damaged, replace the torsion tube, re-enter the human parameters, and adjust it to linear; in addition, a float hook is severely bent and deformed, and it is normal after recalibration.
3. Fault phenomenon: E2 and E3 error codes are displayed, and sometimes the output of the transmitter will rebound sharply.
Reason analysis: due to the long interval between meter installation and dosing, the meter is not well sealed, and the meter is affected by humidity, rain and blisters for a long time. For the meter with this kind of failure phenomenon, after opening the meter cover, most of the cavity walls are Droplets or aluminum rust
Solution: Replace the angle converter, re-input human parameters, and perform linear adjustment.
4. Trouble phenomenon: The output and indication are incorrect. According to different manuals, the zero point and range cannot be adjusted.
Cause analysis: due to installation and careless adjustment
Solution: re-execute the linear adjustment.
5. Failure phenomenon: The model is inconsistent, the accuracy of the instrument is reduced, and the transmitter of the measurement interface is designed based on liquid level measurement.
Cause analysis: The supplier’s juice was wrong.
Solution: Replace the float, re-enter the human parameters, and perform linear adjustment.
6. Trouble phenomenon: The instrument cannot accurately indicate the liquid level, and the output of the instrument changes slowly with the liquid level.
Cause analysis: Because the steam of organic materials condenses or becomes thicker at the connecting rod mechanism and upper and lower limit blocks of the instrument
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|