High Temperature And Pressure Magnetic Level Indicator For Liquid Tank Level Measuring
VACORDA Magnetic Level Gauges are a safe, economical way to measure and control level through a wide range of process pressures, temperatures, and fluids. Each component of the chamber, float, and indicator has been engineered to improve on existing designs to ensure reliable, maintenance-free operation right out of the crate. The level gauge can be coupled with types of magnetic, capacitance and magnetostrictive level transmitter and/or any hkd series level switch to provide control outputs configured to specific customer requests.
Widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, oil field, pharmaceuticals industry, food, wine industry etc. suitable for level measurements under the environment of high/low temp., high pressure, strong corrosion, toxicity.
|Medium density:||More than 0.45g/cm3|
|Nominal pressure:||PN6~PN63(x 0.1MPa)|
|Material:||SS304, 316L, PP, PTFE, or customized|
|Operating temperature:||<80 °C|
|Process connection:||Flange or customized|
|A: Al &ABS flap cylinder||B: Al flap plate|
|C: PVC ABS flap cylinder||D: PP&ABS flap cylinder|
|E: AL &LED||F: PP&LED|
|Structure of top chamber:||1.Welding cover 2.welding cover with M14*1.5 plug screw 3.flange 4.flange with M14*1.5 plug screw 5.welding cover with DN20 flange 6.flange with DN20 flange 7.welding cover with air valve 8.flange with air valve|
|Structure of bottom chamber:||1.flange cover 2.flange with drain plug screw 3.flange with DN20 welding tube 4.with DN20 flange 5.with needle/ball valve|
1. Simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Appliable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
Workshop and Processing
The buoy in the container (developed according to different media and pressures) floats up and down with the change of the liquid level of the downcomer, and moves the magnet up and down into the upper tube through the top rod, so that the outer flap is turned over and turned in red. The two colors of white and white indicate the height of the liquid level. At the same time, the liquid level transmitter sends a liquid level signal to the control center for liquid level indication and control, and it can also be centrally monitored by a computer.
1. When the container is not suitable for side opening and the space around the container is very small, this type of level gauge can be installed on the upper or lower part of the container.
2. Suitable for high viscosity liquid medium
3. The viewing direction of the display can be changed arbitrarily.
4. Other features are the same as the flying saucer zone
Notes on choosing the top-mounted magnetic levitation level gauge:
1. Anti-corrosion nominal pressure &LE; 1.0MPa.
2. The level gauge has a certain blind zone. When reading the height of the level, the blind zone value compensation should be added (when the level gauge leaves the factory, the scale zero has been moved to the actual value).
3. The range of the level gauge should not exceed 5 meters, otherwise the stability, reliability and color fastness of the level gauge will be affected.
4. Install the connecting flange, which is usually manufactured by the protruding surface dimension reference (HG 21592-97).
Installation, use and maintenance of the top-mounted magnetic levitation level gauge:
1. The protection pipe of the level gauge and the main pipe must be kept vertical.
2. The connecting rod cannot be bent and must be inserted straight
3. After installation, use the magnet to guide the display to flip the column once, and the white is above zero and the red is below zero.
Precision instruments such as the maglev level gauge installed on the top must be selected according to the ratio of the three kinds of goods, otherwise it may cause irreparable errors. If you want to know more, welcome to visit our website for a long time.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|