Anticorrosive Polypropylene Material Magnetic Level Gauge For Chemical Liquid
The anti-crossion type magnetic level indicator is made up of measuring body,dual-colored display cylinder, ruler, top&low flange,magnetic ball and transmitter (4-20mA).Based on buoyance principle,the magnetic ball in the body of the level gauge is up or down with the liquid level changing and makes dual-colored turning to show the level of medium. Each cylinder is with two-color axisymmetric structures.The distance of two cylinders is 10mm. Red side of display cylinder indicates liquid and white side display cylinder indicates air. Besides measuring liquid level,it also could measure the interface of the two kinds of liquid.
1. Factory anti corrosion magnetic level gauge has simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Applicable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement and control or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
6. Wide pressure(PN2.5-PN16) and wide temperature(≤80℃,) of PP anti corrosion magnetic level gauge.
|(1) Center-center distance:||150~4000mm|
|(2) Medium density:||More than 0.45 g/cm3|
|(3) Nominal pressure:||PN2.5~PN16(PP), PN2.5~PN10(PVC)|
|(4) Material:||PP, PVC|
|(5) Operating temperature:||PP≤80°C ,PVC≤60 °C|
|(6) Process connection:||DN20~DN80/RF/14,DN80~DN250/RF/14|
|(7) Indicator types:|
|A: Al &ABS flap cylinder||B: Al flap plate|
|C: PVC ABS flap cylinder||D: PP&ABS flap cylinder|
|E: AL &LED||F: PP&LED|
(8) Upper end of chamber
2.Welding cap with M14*1.5 plug screw
4.Flange with M14*1.5 plug screw
5.Welding cover with DN20 flange
6.Flange with DN20 flange
7.Welding cover with air valve
8.Flange with air valve
(9) Lower end of chamber
2.Flange with drain plug screw
3.Flange with DN20 welding tube
4.With DN20 flange
5.With needle/ball valve
|(10) Protection class||IP65|
NOTE: For Upper and lower end of chamber, the plug screw can choose 1/2"NPT type.
Workshop and Processing
Matters needing attention when installing electric remote magnetic flap level meter
1. To install the level meter with remote magnetic flap, the remote transmitter should be close to the main pipe of the magnetic flap level gauge and fixed with stainless steel hose clamps. It is strictly forbidden to use an iron at this time, so as not to affect the normal operation of the instrument
2. Install the liquid level meter with remote magnetic flap, the magnetic induction surface of the remote transmitter should face and be close to the buoy
3 of the outer wall. Install a liquid level meter with remote magnetic flap, pay attention to keeping the remote zero position and the zero indicator of the magnetic flap level gauge at the same liquid level
4. When installing, the wiring between the remote transmitter and the display instrument or industrial computer should use a protective tube or a shielded two-core cable
5 Lay separately. After the wiring hole of the junction box is laid, pay attention to check whether the seal is good to prevent rain, moisture, moisture, etc. from intruding, dust, etc., so that the remote control transmitter cannot work normally. In addition, after maintenance or debugging, the junction box should be covered in time