120mm Tank Magnetic Level Gauge With Magnetic Float Level Sensor Switch
VACORDA Magnetic Level Gauges are a safe, economical way to measure and control level through a wide range of process pressures, temperatures, and fluids. Each component of the chamber, float, and indicator has been engineered to improve on existing designs to ensure reliable, maintenance-free operation right out of the crate. The level gauge can be coupled with types of magnetic, capacitance and magnetostrictive level transmitter and/or any hkd series level switch to provide control outputs configured to specific customer requests.
Widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, oil field, pharmaceuticals industry, food, wine industry etc. suitable for level measurements under the environment of high/low temp., high pressure, strong corrosion, toxicity.
|Medium density:||More than 0.45g/cm3|
|Nominal pressure:||PN6~PN63(x 0.1MPa)|
|Material:||SS304, 316L, PP, PTFE, or customized|
|Operating temperature:||<80 °C|
|Process connection:||Flange or customized|
|A: Al &ABS flap cylinder||B: Al flap plate|
|C: PVC ABS flap cylinder||D: PP&ABS flap cylinder|
|E: AL &LED||F: PP&LED|
|Structure of top chamber:||1.Welding cover 2.welding cover with M14*1.5 plug screw 3.flange 4.flange with M14*1.5 plug screw 5.welding cover with DN20 flange 6.flange with DN20 flange 7.welding cover with air valve 8.flange with air valve|
|Structure of bottom chamber:||1.flange cover 2.flange with drain plug screw 3.flange with DN20 welding tube 4.with DN20 flange 5.with needle/ball valve|
1. Simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Appliable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
Workshop and Processing
Principle of the remote magnetic flap level gauge
Because the remote magnetic flap level gauge is composed of a magnetic flap level gauge and a reed remote transmitter, combining the two components of the magnetic flap level gauge &1 introduces the working principle of the magnetic flap level gauge. The basic type of magnetic flap level gauge is a magnetic flap level gauge, also known as a magnetic float level gauge. Based on the structure of the connector, the principle of buoyancy and the magnetic coupling characteristics, real-time measurement of the liquid level is realized. When the liquid level in the measured container rises or falls, the magnetic float used to sense the change of the liquid level in the main measuring tube will also rise or fall. The permanent magnet steel in the float drives the magnetic flap outside the main measuring tube to flip 180&; 180 flux magnetic coupling; the two sides of the valve are painted with different colors (usually red and white) to indicate the position of the liquid level. When the liquid level in the container rises, the valve changes from white to red. When the liquid level in the container drops, the valve changes from red to white. The red and white junction of the indicator is the actual height of the liquid level in the container, so as to realize the accurate measurement and local display of the liquid level.
Precautions for installing the liquid level timer with remote magnetic flap
1. Install the liquid level timer with remote magnetic flap, make the remote transmitter close to the main conduit of the magnetic flap liquid level gauge, and fix it with stainless steel hose clamp. At this time, the use of iron should be strictly prohibited to avoid affecting the instrument. Works fine.
2. When installing the liquid level timer with remote magnetic flap, the magnetic induction surface of the remote transmitter should be installed facing the outer wall of the float.
3. Install the liquid level timer with remote magnetic flap, pay attention to keep the zero position of the remote transmitter and the zero indication of the magnetic flap level gauge on the same horizontal line.
4. During installation, the connection between the remote transmitter and the display instrument or industrial control machine is best laid with a protective tube alone or with a shielded two-core cable.
5. After laying the inlet hole of the junction box, you should pay attention to check whether the seal is intact, so as not to invade rainwater, moisture, dust, etc. so that the remote transmitter does not work properly. In addition, the junction box should be paid attention to in time after repair or debugging Cover.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|