|Product Name:||Hkd701 Flange Thread Installation Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter||Application:||Liquid, Solid|
|Color:||Made To Order|
guided wave radar level transmitter,
non contact type radar level transmitter
Guided wave radar can only measure powder for solids, because guided wave radar is contact type, the antenna (how long the cable is and how far) cannot measure blocks and particles (easy to break the cable), and because of the side pull of the solid, the guided wave radar The cable antenna must be selected for measuring powder, and the rod antenna is relatively easy to fall off.
|With DN100 flange||Maximum range 10m|
|With DN150 flange||Maximum range 15m|
|With DN200 flange||Maximum range 20m|
Selection and Installation of Guided Wave Radar
1.All jars with agitation cannot be measured directly by using guided wave radar. Install the waveguide or bypass tube, the radar is installed inside the tube to measure and install a bracket
2. Guided wave radar can penetrate about 20cm of foam, thicker foam cannot Guaranteed effect
3. Guided wave radar is suitable for slightly crystalline working conditions. Enhanced resistance to crystallization or coagulation
Configuration of flange
1. HKD701 radar standard minimum matching flange is DN50,
2. Flat welding is compatible with DN40 flange,
3. Special type, can be matched with DN20 flange by extension sensor.
4. HKD701 is made of metal for the tank top and can be screwed.