|Product Name:||Electro Magnetic Dn 300 Pn 10 Electromagnetic Flow Meter For Liquid Caustic Soda||Medium:||Sewage, Water, Conductive Liquid|
|Signal Output:||4~20mA||Working Voltage:||85- 250 VAC, 45-63Hz|
|Lifetime:||5-10 Years For Electromagnetic Flowmeter||Pipe Size:||DN10~DN2200|
electromagnetic water flow meter,
electromagnetic flow sensor
Electro Magnetic Dn 300 Pn 10 Electromagnetic Flow Meter For Liquid Caustic Soda
HKLD intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is a kind of fully intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter developed by our company with advanced technology at home and abroad. Its Chinese electromagnetic converter core uses high-speed central processing unit. The calculation speed is very fast, the accuracy is high, and the measurement performance is reliable. The circuit design of the converter adopts international advanced technology, the input impedance is up to 10 ohms, the CMRR is better than 100db, and the rejection ability for external interference and 60Hz/50Hz interference is better than 90db. It can measure the flow rate of fluid medium with lower conductivity.
Electromagnetic Flow Meters are based on FARADAY'S LAW INDUCTION. These meters are also called as Magflow or Electromagnetic Flow Meters. A magnetic field is applied to the metering tube, which results in a potential difference proportional to the flow velocity perpendicular to the flux lines. The physical principle at work is electromagnetic induction and mathematically defined as E=k*B*D*V.
(1) The obstruction to the flow is almost nil and therefore this type of meters can be used for measuring heavy suspensions, including mud, sewage and wood pulp.
(2) There is no pressure head loss in this type of flow meter other than that of the length of straight pipe which the meter occupies.
(3) They are not very much affected by upstream flow disturbances.
(4) They are practically unaffected by variation in density, viscosity, pressure and temperature.
(5) Electric power requirements can be low (15 or 20 W), particularly with pulsed DC types.
(6) These meters can be used as bidirectional meters.
(7) The meters are suitable for most acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions because the lining materials selected are not only good electrical insulators but also are corrosion resistant.
(8) The meters are widely used for slurry services not only because they are obstruction less but also because some of the liners such as polyurethane, neoprene and rubber have good abrasion or erosion resistance.
(9) They are capable of handling extremely low flows.
0.5 class, 1.0 class
Measured medium temperature
Common rubber lining: -20~+60 ° c
High temperature rubber lining: -20~+90 ° c
PTFE lining: -30~+100 ° c
High temperature vinyl lining: -30~+180 ° c
Rated working pressure
pipeline: DN10~DN65: ≤ 2.5MPa;DN80~DN150: ≤ 1.6MPa;
Flow rate range
Measured fluid conductivity
4~20mA / 4~20mA + Hart
316L, titanium (Ti), tantalum (Ta), Hastelloy (H),
Working power supply
85~265VAC / 24VDC / Battery
Straight pipe length
pipe: ≥ 5DN in the upper reaches, downstream of greater than or equal to 2DN
|standard: IP65; IP68(optional)|