High Temperature Liquid Level Detector Measuring PN50 Magnetic Float Sensor
Why choose us:
- 24 years professional manufacturer in China, 30% Senior professional engineers, sales market nearly 30 countries
- Our factory nearly 20000 m2, hundreds of CNC equipments and inspection devices
- Certification: 20 Technology Patents, ISO9001:2015, European CE and ATEX explosion-proof certificate
- The structure of level gauge is designed according to the world leading brands - US Emerson & Germany WIKA & Switzerland E+H
- Flange manufactured to meet ASME/ANSI, JIS, DIN, HG/T20592-2009 standard
- One - year quality warranty
- Great measurement accuracy and reliability, Longest using life up to 10 years
- OEM accept
Glass plate level gauge is divided into three kinds: Transparent type, reflection-type and sight glass type. The level gauge is mainly composed by level gauge’s body, upper valve (gas valve), lower valve (liquid valve), drain valve, insurance steel ball and so on. When the glass plate have some cracks or be damaged, the insurance steel ball will automatically stop the side valve of gas and liquid to avoid or reduce flowing. So the worker can cut off the bottom valve to handle it. This series product is stable, sealed and reliable, simple installation, which is ideal instrument for detecting for liquid level in all kinds of containers with middle or low pressure.
Connecting the upper and lower flanges of this level gauge with the upper and lower flanges of the container to form a permeator, then the height of liquid can be directly seen.
1. Clear and direct reading, good sealability.
2. High working temperature: ≤+250°C
3. High working pressure: ≤PN300
4. Long lifetime, simple structure, easy installation and maintenance
|Nominal length (center to center ):||0~300-0~2000mm|
|Recommended length:||550, 850, 1150, 1450, 1750mm|
|Material:||Carbon steel, 304, 316L|
|Nominal pressure (MPa):||Transparent type: 2.5, 6.3; Reflection-type: 4.0; Sight glass type: 0.1, 0.6|
|Connection flange:||DN20 (3/4”); A,B type---HG20592; C type---HG20615-09|
|Heating steam cube connector:||RC1/4 internal thread|
|Heating steam pressure:||≤1.0MPa|
|Steel ball closing pressure:||≥0.3MPa|
Workshop and Processing
Does the magnetic flap level gauge have a measurement dead zone?
The measuring range of the magnetic flap level gauge is the distance between the center of the two flanges, the distance from the upper flange to the top of the tank, and the distance from the lower flange to the bottom of the tank is the so-called blind zone, but if you know this distance, There will be no blind spots.
This installation structure is caused by the working principle of the magnetic flip board liquid level gauge. First of all, the float itself must have a length, even if it is short, then when the liquid level is zero or close to zero, in order to achieve the * measurement effect, the float must float at the beginning of the zero liquid level, so the dead zone must consider zero liquid The length of the float below the surface.
Well, it is the same when the liquid level is full. The bottom of the float must be above the full liquid level. This explains why there are blind zones in the magnetic flip board liquid level gauge. The distance of these blind zones is fixed. In the following two cases, the calculation of the liquid level is different:
|Contact Person :||Mr. Nancy Lan|